Friday, December 20, 2013

Best night ever

Let me start by saying I'm so happy we took the risk and went to schiedam.
It was totally worth it, I wouldn't wanna change a thing about this night
Every minute every seconds just awesome to the max.
Shall I start at the beginning as usual?
We went to the venue early so we could get our tickets and chill out a bit.
We got our tickets and went in to the theatre.
This time the theatre was build way better and we actually had fine seats.
The show started and after the first number the guys started pranking each other during their numbers.
It was so funny MK and I laughed our asses off.
I will make a list of all the pranks and put it in here.
So the rude boy number came and Matt walked in the audience all of a sudden he's standing next to me and I thought omg he's gonna pick me. Then he laughed and said no with his finger. I thought damn it you cheeky little bastard. A bit further in the show is the old time rock and roll song. During this one Dylan came up and danced with me.(might I add he wasn't such a gentlemen this time, like I mind:p). Further during the show nothing really happend with me or MK. 
So here is the list of pranks I can remember.
- flying like birds in their black coats
- the boys having stuff written on their 
- kris having really tiny pink undies
- bc eating pizaa during the show
- billy having a really small gun during men in black
- matt had a life crab in his bathtub(billy put it there)
- they threw towels at each other during bad girl
- matt went and sit in the audience for a while
- they had a crew member dress up as a woman and be the middle girl during the vampire act
- kris took a guy on stage during turn the page and when kevin came out, kris fell out off the coulisse laughing
- they put bricks in cody's suitcase and duck taped it
- they put beer in noah's sport bottle instead of water
- during get your freak on they threw light sticks at kevin
- they changed billy's voice to a high squeaky one during chipshot
- their crew came out and did y.m.c.a.
- during in the navy the two older crew guys came up with vacuums
- when matt was supossed to catch the football billy came out half naked and they wrestled for it
- dylan ripped of a normal shirt and threw it in the audience
- dean punched billy in the gut
and i think a lot of other crap happend but i can't remember it. so most of the show MK and i were laughing our asses of. I can honestly say it was of the best show i saw and i saw 9 so i think i can be a good judge. After the show it was official picture time. First we took our pic with matt, josh, vanya and yes this time also kevin. if you see the pic you might think asking kevin to join us wasn't a really good idea. But my moto is YOLO so i love this pic because i almost never laugh in pictures and kevin always finds a sneaky little way to make me laugh. if you can't she it in the pic i'm so not gonna tell you :D


then it was crazy picture time and damn this one exceeds all the others
i wish i could explain what happend but i don't have a f*cing clue what the hell happend


and for the first time this year we were ready in time to take a pic with the other three lovely boys.
look at the result


btw i do't know if i should say this but mister fifty shades his hands were gliding up my legs right before this pic was taken so thank god for my amazing pokerface. 
oke peeps so i just realized how long this blogs has gotten already and i made a desicion im gonna post another blog about saying goodbye to the guys and will post rest of al the pics
fiy i will wright it soon so it will be up tomorrow i think
lots of love
xoxo
D. 









No comments:

Post a Comment