Saturday, February 1, 2014

The goodbye

hey,
So i know i promised to post this a month ago but i just couldn't it was just to hard. 
And i admit it's still hard but i wanna do it so here goes.
I promised bc and matt i would bake cupcakes so i did. 
and here are the reactions of everyone
- Kevin couldn't stop hugging and kissing me.
- Noah looked like a kid on Christmas morning.
- Kris just ripped of the paper cup and put the whole thing in his mouth and then he shouted "this girl bakes the most amazing cupcakes ever" ALL the women looked at me with envy.
- BC hugged me like a bear and started eating right away.
- Vanya was like i love these, i need to take a pic and post it onInstagram. 
- Cody smiled so sweet it made me blush and i felt really shy.
- Josh hugged me so hard i think i cracked a rib.
- Matt later said he loved it and that is was amazing again.
- Billy was really happy and after he ate it he was like "they get better everytime"

then the first goodbyes

Kris hugged and kissed me and did his usual  soft sexy low whisper in my ear(can't tell what he said)
and when he started reading my card i was blushing and he was like of course sweety as and answer to the card.




Cody thanked me for everything and that he didn't hate me and hoped we would meet again next year.



Billy finally remembered it all and that i should make cupcakes again next year.



BC was really emotional and he couldn't wait till it was next year.

Josh hugged and kissed me like 3 times and the 3rd time i couldn't hold back my tears anymore and i started sobbing in his black vest i think i even left make-up marks, if i did i'm really sorry josh



Vanya being his sexy ass self and he knew it.

Noah with his puppy eyes gave me a sweet hug and damned he could sign my pictures so i let him.

Matt and Kevin where already at the bus so we went outside to the bus.
And there was Matty, i walked up and he just hugged me i think he could feel i was crying so he hugged me tighter. Funny thing was he had to bend down to hug me because without heels i'm tiny. he was wearing his red cap to hide his face but because i'm tiny i could see his eyes and saw that he was almost in pain just like i was because he knew it would be goodbye. I know now that is was a final goodbye because he isn't coming back this year. He's staying in Vegas. But i like to believe we will meet again. So for now goodbye and you were amazing. You are like a brother to me. So sweet every time. And if that night in Nijmegen when i was feeling really crappy, some how you knew and just hugged me so tight, it made me feel safe. PS. you are an amazing hugger!



Then Kevin. i can't think of anything appropriate as a response to your dirty mind. So see you in 8 months and i will have an answers i can only say in person ;P



and then there was mister Kristopher Davis again outside. He needed a pen and paper. Me being always over prepared had it. Then he announced he wasn't flying back to the USA. But did tell me why(still don't know but have no need to know). Ow yeah almost forget the bastard forgot to give me back my pen and i had to demand it back from him. (i wanted is back because my name is on it) ps. he also kissed n hugged me again just so you know;)

i think that sums it all up. it was sad. i cried. (a lot)  it was almost embarrassing how much but he everyone know i'm a sobbing mess when it comes to goodbyes i just suck at them.

lots of love
xoxo
D.












No comments:

Post a Comment