Saturday, January 31, 2015

My top 5 make-up favorites

Hai,

I'm gonna do something a little bit different. I love make-up and I want to share my love for it with you guys. Mostly I want to share my tips and tricks. I always have friends asking me how do you do your make-up? Can you do mine? or can you give me tips? Well starting from now on I'm gonna do a weekly make-up tip/trick here on my blog and in addition to that I'm gonna do tutorials on my Youtube Channel my favorite looks. I'm going to do this because I feel that make-up doesn't have to be hard and every women deserves to feel good about make-up. I know this is a bit of a change from my usual posts but beauty is a really big part of my life and I want to share it. This doesn't mean the other posts are gonna go away no not at all. It means I'm expanding, I'm letting you guys see more of my life. I hope this explains it a bit. If you have any question feel free to comment. 
I thought that a top 5 of my favorites would be a good way to start.



"Disclaimer"
These products are my favorites, so not everyone may agree. Also I bought all of these product my self and didn't get any for free. Some of these product are expensive and I know not everyone can effort them. 


Now let's begin!





  • Urban Decay - Naked basics palette €29,00 Sephora Paris
Amazing for an everyday eyeshadow and with just a few touch ups you can go to night make-up.
Light and soft textures.
All matte accept the first one.



  • Chanel - CC cream €53,90 Douglas
Light cream foundation. It conceals redness amazing without being caky or heavy.
With an SPF of 30.
Super for the Summer of for a base at Wintertime.

  • L'oreal Paris - Double extension Mascara in Carbon Black €19,90 Douglas
Just try it. I can't explain how amazing it is you juts have to try it.


  • M.A.C. - Studio finish concealer in NC20 €18,00 M.A.C. store
Amazing for hiding blemishes and scars, has really good coverage. 
Soft for the skin and works best with a fluid foundation.



  • Essence - All About Matt! fixing compact powder €3,99 Kruidvat
Keeps your face oil free and removes acces oil without adding any colour.
Amazing for long days and warm climate. 


If you want to know more or have questions, just comment below.

Lots of Love
Xoxo
DD.



No comments:

Post a Comment