Sunday, February 1, 2015

Londen, Shopping & Wicked

Hai,

Me and my sister went to London for 2 days. I vlogged it so I'm not gonna do a really long story about it only about the amazing we went to see Wicked! Here is the Vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cr8a4eqUpU but first some of the pictures I took.







































































Selfie time!


First off all I'm not gonna tell anything from the storyline because I think that that will ruin the musical and you just have to see it in person to believe it. I know this isn't my usual style I normally love to give away any spoilers or secrets I can but with this I just can't. What I can say is that I was speechless and blown away. I've wanted to see this musical for years but I was always too late or the cast wasn't in my liking or some other stupid reason. Funny thing is I wasn't suppose to see it this time. We were supposed to go to Les Miserables which at the time I wanted to see more. I have to be honest I did regret not seeing that but I also didn't regret seeing Wicked finally. When the music started I just teared up and felt intense happy I was finally going to see it. Then during defying gravity I cried straight up balled my eyes out. Damn that Jennifer Dinoia Was Epic. The second act a cried at almost everything I think. ps. you guys know I'm always an emotional wreck. Happy or sad I cry. (Also just have to say while writing this I'm listening to the soundtrack from Wicked) But yes I can finally say I saw Wicked and I get what all the fuss is about and all I want to say to my readers is if you ever have the chance go and see it no matter how much it costs just go it will be worth it.






Well that's it for know.
I also bought a lot of make-up the Haul video of that will be up soon on youtube.com/ddfm13

Lots of Love

Xoxo
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment