Friday, January 2, 2015

One last time....?

Hai,

One last time, One last show that is what we usual say before going to 2 more shows.
Not this year, this year my 3 show was my last show. It was in Leiden and it was worth the travel and pain to get there.  I knew before the show started that I had to leave before it ended otherwise I wasn't gonna make it to the train station on time. So I'm sorry to say that I don't have official photo's this time and no after party selfie's but I did film a big chunk of the show so I will leave the link to my video down below. Also I have some pictures from the show which is kinda of new this year, previously it wasn't allowed to take pictures or film. Now having said all that let's get on with everything that happened. I was alone this show for different reasons which are not mine to tell. I know I always tell the whole story and want to be truthful but in this case I can't and that sucks and I really don't like it.
So I was alone and at first I was  kinda of nervous but thank god there were people I knew. I went in too the theater and first thing I noticed was that my seat was kinda close and I mean really close. We had some trouble with the tickets and the placing and stuff but those placed made up for it all I was epicly close. Then I saw one of the other regulars to the show JV and she makes these amazing uggs with a chippendale sparkle theme. I had a bit of a chat with her and she told me me Kevin was back. Not in the show or anything but he was filling in for Allie as tour manger. When I knew this I was kinda off sad I had too go early. we chatted for a while and she is pretty awesome, I'm happy I got to meet her and hope to see her next year at the shows. Then the show it was on point and really good you can see bits and pieces in the video. One of the most exciting things I finally got a tank top it was Joshua's tank so thank you Josh:D! I decided to go after the fifty shades number, I went to collect my coat and ran in to Kevin he was setting stuff up in the lobby. So I did get to see Kevin we had I nice chat and he told me he missed touring a lot and that next year he will be back in the cast. I can't wait. I went to the train station and I was on time for my train. I'm sorry this isn't the usual epic story about me going to the show but I will promise next year will be epic! Here are some photo's and the video I hope these make up for the short story(A)






Billy trying to make a selfie with the audience
de link naar het filmpje chippedales vlog <3

Lots of love

xoxo
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment