Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's all coming back to me now

Hai,

It’s that time of the year again our lovely Chippendale friends are back in Europe. Yes the boys are back. So how is everything a year later? I went to 2 show in 1 week which is a bit crazy but I don’t regret it. Why I don’t regret it? Because show 2 was some much better. Not to say the first show wasn’t good but the second show all the guys were back and you felt the love and happy vibe from them. So let’s start at the beginning MK and I went to the show in Utrecht. The show was good(I have to say Cody did amazing he’s so talented, he just led the other boys through the show and deserves a round of applause for that)and we sat front row, in my opinion it is a bit too close but had to try it once.  Good thing Josh recognized me and yelled “DAPHNE”!!!  Gavin who was standing next to him was like “wtf”? So Josh explained and of course had to tell him about my baking skills, which made promise I would bake cupcakes for Thursday. But If I have to be honest I missed Kris & Billy a little during official photo’s but he Cody and Noah made up for them a little I got an epic picture with them pretending that my hair was their hair way too funny.... But they had a really early bus call because they weren’t staying the night which made it almost impossible to talk we did chat a bit to Gavin and I had a really awkward convo with Cody. It wasn’t awkward because of him but because of me at one point I literally didn’t know what to say anymore so I told him people think he’s my brother and he started laughing. We don’t even look-a-like.  We did take some pictures. So all in all the night was oke. Not as amazing as always. I also vlogged the whole day go check it out on Chippendales | Weekly Vlog 5 | ddscrazylife 













But that’s not the end of the story yet because then there was Thursday. MK was too sick to come. Because it was so bad she had to go to the hospital. Which meant sister was coming with me. Fun fact she actually knows some of the older guys because the first time we went to a show she was with us and she partied with us and the guys in Germany. This show the cast was complete again and you could feel it. I also had the pleasure of seeing all the new acts and DAMN they are Epic. I only have one small note I love that they used  “crazy in love” and “sail” for the FSOG act but I miss “bring me back to life” during the red room part that just made it more epic so maybe use all three?? Because that would make that whole act so extremely epic that everyone would heat up. But all the new songs are way ore modern and it gave the show a whole different feel more like entertainment than stripping. Also really big praise for Mister BC Cheatham for the choreography God Damn it is on point and so much more professional. The guys were really in sinq. All I love him for doing “all of me” and “stay with me”. If you wanna see the new act go see the show it’s worth every penny! But back to OUR night. During the show josh made some crazy and funny faces to us which made me laugh like a ridiculous person. I also screamed my lungs out for Billy. The people next to us probably thought what’s wrong with that chick. Sorry I just wanted him to feel the love. Then it was official photo time. I knew I wanted  pic with Billy. Funny  thing  Cody was in that group as well, lucky me :D! Hahahaha. I told billy I want a crazy one. Ow  and did he supply. 


The photo doesn’t really show what was really going on so let me enlighten you. Billy took my leg and put it around his waist. He grabbed my head9fisted my hair) and moved it really close to his and stuck his tongue out. Then there was Cody he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. His right hand glided down my derriere and came to rest at the top of my thigh. And as for is left hand I had no idea where it went but you could see it on the photo. Also he lay his head on my shoulder. All of that happend And as always I still kept my cool. Hahaha not really but you can’t see it in the picture. 



After the pics my sister and I went in to the lounge and found a table. I saw Curtis standing at the reception so I walked up to him and told him the cupcake story and of course he wanted one. PS. he reminds me om JJ looks like a really big tough guy but is a sweet cuddly bear. I ran in to Cody and told him where we were sitting and that I had my famous cupcakes. I let him do his stuff and went to our table. A few moments later he found us and came to sit with us. We had the most amazing conversation. He was really honest and I saw a completely different side of him. A side that I didn't expect but it made him more human, more like a normal person and not the sexy god he is on stage. He also had a few idea's for my cupcakes. Stuff I can add the next time. So especially for him i'm gonna try it and he will get it in Leiden. 


Then mister Billy Jeffrey joined us. We had a little catch up it was good and I was happy he was back and healthy. After Billy BC and Jeff found us. My sister and I chatted with BC about how we first met and how he started sining don't you worry child through the whole hotel. This was also the first time I talked to Jeff and he is so nice and really funny. You can see that he and BC have been friends for ages. It was nice to meet him and to talk to BC. When they left I looked for Josh because he would be pist if I forgot him. I saw him sitting with some ladies and walked up to him. He pulled me on his lap and their faces were epic they were like "wtf, who is that" Josh saw that so he was like "This is Daphne she is amazing and she is a close friend, Excuse me ladies I have to go with her." He walked with me to our table and we had a really long conversation about everything. Mostly catching up and I told him my opinions on the new show and the difference between the two. He said "that shows you guys are friends and not fans, because you can be honest and not be like "OMG your hot"" This just made me remember what a sweet loving guy he is. Also I almost forgot all the guys signed a get well card for MK So sweet. They all asked me if I would be back in december and of course I will be. 

That covers it all. The second night was better because I had the chance to talk to them and would could hang for a bit. 

I love you guys can't wait for december you are awesome so keep being awesome and see you soon!

Lots of Love,

Xoxo.
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment