Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My dream came true

Hai lovely's,

The musical is done, over, finito, the end.  Let me just start by saying it was amazing, the best thing ever truly a dream come true words will never be able to describe how awesome it was. That out of the way I wanna tell you guys about the whole experience. But that will take a million year so I'm gonna add in pictures and try to tell the story behind some of them. Also I will post all of the link for my vlogs so you can see what happens on set everyday. First the backstage pictures from the rehearsal and the shows. 



These two pictures were taken during our rehearsals. Sam and I were really exhausted and needed some sort or form of rest so we decided to claim the tables(which are set pieces) and we took a little nap. We didn't think we would get caught. I do think the nap help us so I don't care.





Our little church choir






I'm the one who get's to yell "we zijn bevrijd" aka I get to free everybody from the war #awesome


Empty chairs because everyone is on stage




Boukje and Marianne stole my bike. It isn't even my bike it's my moms.


Craziness before the shows




 

              

"we klimmn in the piep"' 


Aaawhh ain't that cute



Daan en Desi

awkwardly cute


My chicks





Me in my "weefster" costume

Pictures from the show







Exclusive backstage pictures





After our last show it was a bitter sweet moment



The After After party we went for ice cream

My idea for this blog was to describe the whole experience like I always do when I blog. But I can't with this because it will never do it justice and some parts I can't talk about so I don't wanna tell half a story. I hope the pictures are enough

PS. cast and crew members if you have awesome pictures please sent me them so I can add them to the blog(A)

Lots of Love
Xoxo,
DD












No comments:

Post a Comment