Friday, February 28, 2014

Preparing, crazy men and Parties

Hi,

I thought i would give a little update of my life nowadays
I'm mostly preparing for Paris, yes i'm finally going to the city i wanted to go to for ages. But i can't help but be sad because i'm not at the point in my life where i wanna be. Don't get me wrong i'm thrilled i'm going but i wish the circumstances were better.I'm not going with the guy i love like I've always dreamed. I'm going with school and i feel like i don't really know the people and like they don't know me. I know what you think what's a better way to get to know people than spend a whole week with them.  But it's my birthday that week and i have never been without my family and friends on my birthday and i don't think i can't. I truly love my Birthday because it's the one day a year i can truly be me and don't give a shit what people think because i'm only surrounded by people i love. And now i'm not it really gives me anxiety because i'm afraid people might ruin my special 21 birthday and it happened before some fuckers ruined my birthday and it hurt so bad but than god i had the people i love around me but now i don't have them if something happens. FML but enough with the complaining. As a gift for my Birthday my amazing ass sister is taking me too London. after almost 3 year i'm finally going back. Who would have thought i would ever go back. This is by far the best gift ever. London feels like my second home. The first step i took said it all. I had such an amazing time there.

So now on to the preparing.

going to 2 countries in two months isn't an easy thing and i hate to be unprepared so last week i started on my packing list for Paris. And Yes it's like 3 pages long. I don't care the list takes away a lot my anxiety for forgetting stuff en being unprepared. And of course i wanna look fabulous it still is Paris.(i will post the list and my suitcase and stuff before i leave for Paris)

Now i just got back from carnival and it was an amazing party had so much fun with my crazy-ass friends. but i think i'm gonna have some big-ass bruises tomorrow but who cares it was amaze balls'.

Me and Michelle

Me, Erik, Yvette and michelle

Crazy pic :P

Except one little detail i got stood up by some kind of asshole. And it get's worse he didn't even explain him self. His last text said i'm coming to you. That's it i waited for 30 goddamn minutes and i hate waiting. So after that we went home let him suck on that. He better have a really good explanation because i couldn't find you doesn't cut if with me. My best friend could find me and he had the same directions. Little things like this really mess up my confidence and we all know that it's already pretty damn bad. And after the god damn week i had with my messed up ex friend/boyfriend(we didn't DTR). Yeah the crazy guy started talking to my BFF MK. And all he could talk about was me. He asked her how i was and talked to her about our relationship, he called it "complicated". Dude you made it complicated. Owyeah he also called me unstable!? what the froyo! That really pissed me off. But somewhere i knew he thought that. The most surprising part was that he told her stuff he wouldn't tell me like he also think we have "unfinshed business", and that he liked me and that the bastard couldn't stop talking an asking about me. So what the hell i'm i gonna do with that? (ps. i like writing about it here, it kinda helps)

I think this will do for now, if you have any tips for me on the men issues please leave a comment below i can use all the help i can get.

Xoxo
Lot of love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment