Monday, April 21, 2014

Gifts, music and life

Hey,
I'm back yeah sorry for not posting in a while but i was busy with school and struggling with the Paris drama. But i'm here know so let's start with a little update.
I'm finally going back to London(after 3 years). I'm going the last week op April. I literally am so excited i could die(not playing on it). It will be so good after Paris. It is my birthday present from my lovely sister.She knows me so well and the gift is so thoughtful(PS BEST GIFT EVER 4 REAL NOT KIDDING). I wanted to go back the day i left. And even more after they opened the harry potter studios at Leavesden. On the program is Abbey road, Leavesden, Harrods and the musical urinetown, When i get back i will do a full blog about London. Other amazing gifts were a new camera from my parents and a golden ring. Ad i can't forget the crazy ass cool gift from my Sweet BFF MK she got tickets for the Chippendales front row this fall. I LOVE LOVE YA!!!

Then on to the music.
I'm completely addicted to One Direction and i don't give a shit who thinks that it's gay. Go fuck your self. They are in Amsterdam this Thursday so maybe i'm gonna spot them.(i'm not counting on it but it would be pretty damn awesome). Next, Taylor Swift, girl you know how i feel and your lyrics are just amazing. I swear your songs are what keeps me going some days. without you i would just be a train wreck so thank god you exist. I always loved her Demi Lovato her voice is so beautiful love it. Then we have 30 seconds to mars their new album is inspiring and Jared i think you deserved everything. He work so hard i just love the man. then the new album from christina perri is heart warming and breaking at the same time she has such and different sound it's so pleasing to my ears the feel like they are on clouds. And finally a little shout out to Sara bareilles your song brave is as empowering as it gets.

I thought i would be good to do a little life update. At the moment i'm very busy with school and dancing. Which it a lot of fun. But it's hard with the b12 thing i have fight to through the day sometimes but i think it's worth it. But i have to go the the doctor again for my knee which does suck. because the last time i went he said if it still hurt after six weeks we're gonna have to operate. I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER OPERATION. I think i have no choice. So that's what's going on. (I added a daily life page for more info). That's all i got to say for now I will keep you guys updated as much as i can thanks for listening to my crap.

Xoxo.
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment