Sunday, November 3, 2013

Night I will never forget

Hey peeps,

Here I am again, I promised I would post about are second chippendales adventure so here it is.
We took the train at 12:30 to Amsterdam and we arived at Amsterdam RAI around 15:00. We had to take the bus to our hotel. Funny story how we got the hotel sort of by accident because the hotel we wanted wasn't available so we had to chose this one. Which was a really good choice but more about that later. We got out of the bus at the stop near our hotel and started walking. But we couldn't find our hotel. After walking a while we decided to ask someone where the hotel was and what was the case it? It was on the other side of the street so we had to walk back. We cursed a little bit and after walking back we finally saw the hotel. And that wasn't the only thing we saw. It was a big blue bus. And we just freaked out. We knew it was they're bus. Me being a sceptic bitch and all, I said I will not believe it until I see one of the guys. We went in and checked in. During the checking in mister BC Cheatham walked by and now I had to believe it. They were staying in the same hotel. We had to stay calm otherwise the receptionist would have thought we were crazy. Which is true but that's another story to tell. We got our room key and went up. The moment we closed our room door we just stared screaming like crazies. How was it possible that they were staying at the same got damn hotel by accident. After about 10 min we calmed down and I MK got a message from josh on which floor they were. So we walked to the elevator and went up. When we got to they're floor and the elevator doors opened BC and Vanya were standing right in front of us. All I could do was laugh and MK tried to act normal.  At 18:00 we left our hotel to eat and get to the theatre. Btw getting to theatre was a nightmare it rained and we walked wrong 2 times. Thank god we made it in time. Only base we were so late MK wasn't able to message josh where we were sitting. You might think why does he need to know. Well she told him I would love to be pulled on stage during the shows vampire act. The show started and during one act we saw josh walking up the stairs next to our seats be he didn't see us. So unfortunately he wasn't able to pull me up on stage.(maybe hengelo). A few acts later he came running in the audience again and finally found us. He gave MK a hug and a kiss. And screamed 'DAPHNE' in my ear while he kissed my cheek. He sounded thrilled and relieved to see us;). Billy also came up during one act to shake my hand. After the show finished we did our routine of finding seats in the middle of the theatre and watch them while we waited for the line the shorten. They spotted us right away and pointed a few times(a). Then it was time for our official photo's. MK only wanted a pic with josh so I had to alone again with Billy,  Kris, Dylan and Dean. This is the result.(A)
Ok I know you think wtf explain please. So I will explain as much as I can. I walked up to them, kris laughed dirty and billy smiled immediately. First thing kris did was reposition a piece of my hair that was caught by my taylor swift cat ears. I was stunned he even saw that. Then he grabbed me and kissed me. Now I was in front of him and before I knew it billy sank to his knees. I was like what the hell are you doing. He grabbed my hips and placed his head my boobs and stomach. At that moment I felt kris his hands on my shoulders, grabbing my jacket and undressing me.Then while they were doing that this picture was taken. And I know Billy's face looks like I'm carrying his baby. Just to be clear I'm NOT! btw kris was whispering and roaring in my ear again. And it's kinda mean because he knows that's my weak spot. Aah what the hell we all know I don't mind it from him. I might even wish he could do it more often......... Sighing and swooning. Focus. Hahah so after this pretty freaky picture I had to take another one with MK, Kevin, Vanya, Matt and josh. And the first thing that happens when josh sees me he says 'where were you in the audience I couldn't find you at first, you should've just screamed hey josh over here, next time please do so I can get you'
After they took this picture sweet matty gave me a kiss:) MK and I went and waited in the foyer for the guys. I had one goal in that foyer. Which was to get a picture with mister Christian grey him self Cody canyon.
Yes I did it. People always say pic or it didn't happen so it happend alright. Only I got a little nervous and started rambling. I hope it didn't scare him. We had enough pictures with the other guys so I went to kris.
Kris and I talked a little and he admitted to not knowing my name all this time. That's why he always called pumpkin. He even said or would you prefer me calling you princess. I answered it does have a nice ring to it. But my name is Daphne. And for the first time in 3 years he said hai Daphne. I laughed. We talked about the after party and he said that they were going to jimmy woo and asked us to come. MK and I already knew we would go even if we didn't know how to get there or how to get in. The theatre staff was telling us to go because they were closing. Kris gave me a kiss goodbye. 
Sorry it's a bit blurry MK had shakky hands
We waited just a couple more minutes and Matt walked my whispering 'cupcakes' with a possessed voice. The other women were like what the hell. MK and I just laughed. We were about to leave when we met 2 women who also wanted to go to jimmy woo only they didn't know how to get there. MK gave them directions and we were about to look how we would get there. In that minute one of the women came back and asked if we would like to ride with them because the had a car. MK and I didn't have to think about that and said yes. We found the club pretty easy and at the door we just had to say we were with the chippendales and we got in.
The stamp I got at the door. I felt pretty damn cool at that moment. We just got in the hottest club in Amsterdam without any problem. Our life is pretty awesome. The guys weren't there yet so we waited. Not for long because 10 min later they arived. Kris saw me and yelled"hey D" he came over and gave me kiss and a hug. The women who came with us were a little stunned about that:O. We went in the club and the party started after an hour MK and were kinda tired and ready to go. We walked to the exit to get our jackets and ran in to kris. He demanded that we would stay. We talked with him. It felt like we stood there for ages. I won't tell everything we talked about.( I like to keep at least something private) but I will give some lose details I don't mind sharing. He kissed me a lot during the whole convo. He stroked my hair(and other parts(A). He gentle touched my lips with finger. His strong arms hugged me more than ones. And I have to say how sweet he was. That's all you're gonna get;) ok, one more thing he convinced us to stay a little longer. MK and I went back to the dance floor and danced our butts off. Around 2:15 we were really done with it. Grabbed our coats and got out. Out side we saw Matt waiting for the guys to come out because they were going back to the hotel. I waved , he smiled but it was like something was wrong. I didn't get a chance to ask so in hengelo I will ask him what was going on. We walked to the bus station and waited for the bus. It was a disaster to get back we almost had a panick attack but we got back eventually. Back in our room all we could do was smile like a children on Christmas Day. MK got her self ready to go back to josh and I had to go with her again. Only I was already wearing my pj's so I walked through the hotel in my pj's and on uggs. 
The rest of the story isn't mine to tell. So I'm sorry but this is all for now I will keep you guys posted on the rest of my life. This week I have exams wish me luck
Talk to you soon

Xoxo
D.
ps. The night was so awesome I'm still smiling:D

No comments:

Post a Comment