Sunday, November 10, 2013

Little fashion update

Heyhey,

So first things first my big sis is finally back from miami. Whoop whoop :D. My parents and I went to pick her up from Amsterdam airport. And because she is amazing she brought back some awesome stuff for me. 

A Victoria's Secret shopper 

New M.A.C. Make-up

Studio fix NC25 and Matte lipstick viva la glam

And a tip of the iceberg a gryffindor cup

All I could say was thank you they're all amazeballs!!! 

Now what is going on in my life. I've been sick for 3 weeks and it will not go away so I have to go to the docter and I have to go back to the clinic for my wrist because that's been hurting like crazy. I hope everything goes well so wish me luck. Besides that, I've had my first exam week at my new school. It was different. And I had to study a lot(studying is never fun). But I survived. YEAHHH! On Monday we went to the Netherlands it's biggest museum The Rijksmuseum. I took some pictures. 

Me in the library 

With my project group

The library 

I took more but I will post them to Facebook. Let's talk about a few of my new addictions. First one directions new single is to die for. It's so good and emotional I can't stop listening to it. Also I love birdy her new album it feels real. Then on to the tv series, I'm officially on team arrow damn that's a good show. It has a good storyline and it keeps surprising me.(which isn't an easy thing to do) I really love felicity smoak she is genius. And it doesn't hurt that the actor who plays Oliver is really HOT! In the movie section I haven't watch any new movies lately but that's manly because I'm waiting for the new hunger games to come out. I think that covers all my bases so goodbye for now.

I'll keep you posted

Xoxo
D.

Ps. I can't wait for next Wednesday 20 nov. That's when we see the guys again.






No comments:

Post a Comment