Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How you dooing?

Sorry for the long wait but I got sick(still am). And I hope this post will make up for a lot. First things first,  What has happend in my life the last few weeks?

Let's start with the fact that i finally had the balls to cut my ex out of my life. Whoop whoop happy dance. To bad it wasn't that easy the first few days but I good right now maybe because of something else but more of that later. School, I finally get along with my weird project group! Thank god that took forever. Funny thing is all I had to do was tell my crapy life story. Go figure. Now that all the problems I had to deal with are solved you think everything would go smooth. NOT. hahaha. I had to look for someone else to go with me to see epke zonderland the Olympic, (recently)World, European and national champion in gymnastics. Luckily the day before the event an old friend wanted to come. Me happy! And 2 days later I got even better news. Robbie Williams would be in the Netherlands to do college tour! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH. I just needed to go. But I was wait listed and when I got at the door they were like "yeah we don't know if you can go in" GOD DAMN IT! Was of course my first reaction. So I had to wait 30 min in the cold outside and I was about to give up and they came. I could go I thank god! And all I can say the man is awesome he started a whole convo with me and was really nice, funny and down to earth. Now I have to think. What else has happend? Ow yeah I went to see the movie rush with my BFF MK
. A really good movie and Liam hemsworth is just smoking  in it. We made a deal up front. If we get to see him without his shirt more than ones it was worth the 9 bucks. And about 3 min into the movie we saw him shirtless and we saw his ass! NICE! So I think that all?!....

NOOOOOO 
it's not but I'm gonna need a whole post for the next story so I'll be back soon 

Xoxo
D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment