Saturday, September 21, 2013

Crazy week

Where to start...
Well let's start with what's happening right now
My ex BFF came to my house yesterday morning out of the blue. She wanted to talk so stuff over and be friends again. So after a long talk we kinda made amends. A few hours later she sends me a text. 
Asking if I would remove pics of her from twitter because her new criminal jealous boyfriend doesn't like it. I was like dude for real? It is my twitter and I can post what I want I'm not gonna do what your criminal boyfriend wants I hate him. I didn't send that, I send her "why is he checking my twitter?" She totally pist off and doesn't answer me anymore. So i called one of my best friends and he was like i think she just made amends so she could ask that of you. I thought about it and he was right she just used me. Then this morning she texted me saying "just remove it ok?" I texted back "did you really came over to make amends or just to ask a favor?" She replied "I came over asking for my key back but we talked and I thought maybe it could work." And that's all I needed to know so I send back "I'll bring by the key later" she "and what about the pictures?" My final message before blocking here was "it's my twitter and I do with it what I want." Now you probably think the story's over? No the crazy bitch came to my house again. So my mom opened the door gave her the key and threw the door in her face. Now I hope this is the end of it! 

The rest of my week



My hairdresser finally got her way I made an appointment.(still not happy about but it has to be done)

My amazing new hat came in this week. I'm in love with it

My sister did my nails again black is the new black


I got my new Mac studio fix foundation in nc25
It's absolutely amazeballs


Ow and I almost forgot. I talked to my lovely chippendales friend Matt I'm so exited to she him and the other guys in a month can't wait
So this was my crazy week
I'll be back soon with more can't wait
Love you guys

Xoxo
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment