Thursday, September 24, 2015

Late Night Chair Conversations

Hi,

As promised part to of the story. I don't know how many part it will have but I will try to keep it updated.

After I got home we started texting and talking about a lot of crap and random stuff. Then we both said it feels like we've know each other for years, not only just a week. By 5:30 am we were still talking. It was so weird for me, being so open with someone I just met. At one point we both got so tired and well asleep in the middle of the conversation.




The next day I had to work and had a show. So I was pretty busy and didn't really have time. After my show I started thinking about going to the city. My brother was in town with a bachelor party and I knew he was in town. For fun I bet one of my friends that if Heracles won I would go into town. Then they won and one of my friends texted she needed me so I had no more excuse not to go. I changed in to a dress(and something else;)) that something else was to tease him because he teased me the night before. I biked into town and the moment I passed the bar I saw my brother and the rest of the boys they immediately started yelling at me. I  kept cycling and after I parked my bike I went to them. They were already pretty wasted. I had a laugh with them when I got a text from him "where are you?" "I'm on the corridor from the bar" seconds later he walked around the corner. We went inside and sat at a table where his friend was already sitting. Apparently he was sitting right there. He was wearing a white shirt. I hadn't seen him in shirts before only t-shirts. So I thought he didn't wore them. It looked good though, made him more mature and manly. 


After a weird and awkward moment in the corridor we went inside and sat down. Then we talked for a bit when I got a wicked idea. I took a picture of the "something else" and made sure he saw that I took the picture.We talked and just chilled. I do think his friend has some sort of crush on me because he is way to eager to talk to me and keeps staring. But I could be wrong.  Then I went a little fifty shades on him with the I am to please line. We really do have good banter. We got bored so we went home. For some reason he biked really close to me, closer than to his friend. When we got to my house I parked my bike in the garage and for some reason he felt the need to play with his bike. At that point I thought well that's it nothing's gonna happen. I walked up to my door, and he walked with me and just parked his bike. I was like why did you park your bike? Apparently he was gonna stay? Did I want him to stay? I tried to walk up to my door but he would let me. 'Please let me go inside or my mom will wake up and come look whats up' 'So let here come, we could have a laugh' 'No she will be pist off' I sat down on our neighbors stone garden piece. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. Then his hand slowly moves to my neck and his fingers start to move. I'm instantly wet. I'm trying to fight the feeling really hard. But damn those fingers. I'm trying to fight him, but I know he will just like that. And for one moment, one small moment I give in. It feels exquisite and liberating. 'Damn it, no' I groan. He pulls my hair 'You know I can just stand up and walk away' 'Why are you still sitting then?' He whispers in my ear 'Because my body doesn't want me to get up' I have to get up, but stayed just a little to long. When I do get up I'm almost dizzy. I walk to my door because if I do stay things will happen. He suddenly steps infront of my door so I can't get in. Then he asked if he could sit down on the park bench in my garden. I was like 'sure why?' 'Because I wanna chill' 'you're gonna stay?' 'Yeah' 'well I'm going inside' and I actually went inside. I went upstairs and in the bathroom to get undressed en remove my make up.
But first I check if he's still there through the little window and I see that his bike is still standing there. 'Are you still there?' I yell through the window. 'Yeah ofcourse' he says.
I get a message 'these chairs are pretty chill' 'I know but you wont be able to sleep in them' 'I can try' 'why are you still there' 'think it's funny' 'what do you wanna achieve?' 'Cosiness' 'on you own?' 'Rather not but if I have to' 'I'll come out on my conditions so you have to obey my rules' 'sure, if you tell me the rules' 'yes I will'
I all ready took of my dress so I put on my robe and went outside. The moment I stepped outside I hear my mom and she opens the window. I try to make her go away and say it's fine and that I have keys, thank god she goes back to sleep. I go and sit down next to him. Then we have this epic talk. I'm very honest and for the first time in a while I'm not afraid to be. Because I feel that he won't judge me. It's eye opening to me. I finally feel safe to be honest and no that my honesty is never the problem but the people dealing with it. We talk about a lot. No subject is of the table. Then we finally realize it's late and we need to go to sleep. We get up and walk to my door. Then the electricity between us is almost visible. After laughing at me for about 10 min because I was kinda tripping. I think he has pity on me and hugs me goodbye. After a sec his hand has found my neck again. Damn it I think the hug was just a way to get me close. I can't move because he holds me to tight. But I actually don't want to move. I feel the warmth between my thighs. The feeling his fingers give is unbearable. I can't stifle my moan. I put my nails in his back. I just want him to push me against the door and kiss me hard. Even though my mouth might hurt I don't care I want it bad. I don't want him to stop. I remember the camera. It has to stop or I will come. I can't come on my doorstep there hangs a camera that might be on. So I try to make him stop. He gets the hint and let's me go. I go inside. And immediately the infamous question my brain always asks pops up. Why me? 


That's it for now more next week!
Lots of Love
Xoxo
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment